Subscription payments can be made at any STARTIMES OFFICE, STARTIMES WEBSITE, QUICKTELLER WEBSITES, AUTHORIZED DEALER OFFICE, MOBILE MONEY, BANKS, or ATMS
Customers can subscribe by paying cash in any StarTimes offices in Abuja, Lagos, Kano, Kaduna, Ibadan, Jos, Sokoto, Yola, Makurdi, Ilorin, Aba, Enugu, Uyo, Port Harcourt, Benin, and Onitsha.
i. Via SMS
Customers can buy the StarTimes recharge cards from StarTimes offices or any of the authorized dealer outlets.
How to load the recharge card:
After buying the recharge card from any of our Startimes Business Hall or authorised dealer, subscriber can recharge on their own by carefully scratching the recharge card and send CC#smartcardnumber#pin as text to 32055 on all GSM networks including Visaphone
Recharging Fixed Devices ( DECODER, CRT-DTV, LCD-DTV and LED-DTV)
1. To maintain your current bouquet: CC#smartcardnumber#pin
2. To change from any bouquet to basic :CC#smartcardnumber#pin#B
3. To change from any bouquet to classic : CC#smartcardnumber#pin#C
4. To change from any bouquet to unique: CC#smartcardnumber#pin#U
Recharging Mobile Devices ( M35.M50,GPS501,GPS701)
1. For Mobile All bouquet: CC#smdnumber#pin#combination
2. For Cinema bouquet: CC#smdnumber#pin#C
3. For Entertainment bouquet: CC#smdnumber#pin#E
4. For News bouquet: CC#smdnumber#pin#N
To combine two bouquets on Mobile Devices
1. News and cinema:CC#smdnumber#NC
2. News and entertainment: CC#smdnumber#NE
3. Cinema and Entertainment : CC#smdnumber#CE
1. Smartcard Number is 11 digits and SMD 16 digits.
ii. StarTimes Web Site
2. You have to wait for 2 to 7 minutes for the device to come up after account subscription
Browse StarTimes web site www.startimes.com.ng and then Select Self Service under Customer Support.
Input your smart card number and the default password 123456
If you login for the first time, you need to change your password immediately. After you change your password, you can select Recharge Card Payment to load the recharge card.
Your service will be valid within 2 minute.
ii. With the recharge card pin you can still call any of our hotline numbers for help.
Online Payment Through Quick Teller
QuickTeller gives you convenient access to recharging Startimes products
QuickTeller services are available at www.quickteller.com/starTimes
, bank ATMs, select merchant locations, and via your bank's internet banking portals.
How it works on www.quickteller.com/starTimes
You should have either an Interswitch powered debit card or Verve card.
Register with your email address and mobile phone number
An activation code will be sent to you via email. Login and activate your account with this code.
Select Startimes under CABLE TV BILLS, provide your customer details, QuickTeller will confirm these details then direct you to the payment gateway.
On the payment gateway, select your card type and provide card details, pin and whatever other information is required.
A receipt confirmation will be displayed for you via QuickTeller and also sent to your email.
Any payments made are recognized by STARTIMES immediately and your accounts will be activated within 2 to 7 Minutes.
Click here to Subscribe now
You can pay cash for your account subscription at the following banks listed below.
- Access Bank
- Mainstreet Bank
- Keystone Bank
- Diamond Bank
- Fidelity Bank
- First Bank
- Skye Bank
- Stanbic IBTC
- Sterling Bank
- Union Bank Nigeria
- United Bank for Africa
- Unity Bank
- Enterprise Bank
- Zenith Bank
that you can also make payment online through the banks Websites.
How to register:
Self service (Any GSM phone)
- Dial *909# on your mobile phone and send (excluding MTN)
- Select '4' and press Register
- Provide customer information required on each field and send
Self service [WAP enabled phone (web) for example, M35, M50]
- Visit MobileMoney WAP link www.stanbicibtcbank.mobi
- Select MobileMoney, input your number.
- Click on Register and provide customer details required
How to fund your wallet on StanbicIBTC Mobile Money
A mobile wallet can be funded through; a mobile money agent, at any Stanbic IBTC Bank branch, any ATM, person to person transfer, and online through the web, internet banking and through Quickteller
Startimes on Mobile Money
- Dial *909# on your mobile phone and send (excluding MTN)
- Enter option 1 for My Wallet and send
- Select Pay bills
- Select Startimes
- Enter SmartCard Number
- Enter Amount
- Select Pay
Pocket Moni (Etranzact)
1. Send an SMS with "REG FIRSTNAME LASTNAME" (e.g REG PAUL REY) to the short code-20220 (From any network)
2. You will receive an SMS containing your default PIN.
Click on the SMS to download the PocketMoni application or send "D Pocket" to 20220 to get the pocketmoni link
3. Install the application and input the following:
- Your mobile number
- Default Pin (PIN contained in the SMS sent To You)
- Memorable word (user's defined password)
- Network Provider
After a successful setup, the PocketMoni menu will display the following
Enter your Smartcard number
Recharge with gistme recharge cards
1. First you must activate a gistme account
Text credit leave a space security pin and send this to 30020. The security pin is the 12 digit security number you will see on the gist me recharge card
E.g. [credit 961621468239] send to 30020
YOU WILL RECEIVE A SUCCESSFUL FEEDBACK MESSAGE.
WELCOME TO GISTME MOBILE MONEY
2. Text startv leave a space four digit security PIN leave a space smartcard number and then send to 30020
E.g. [startv 1920 02027022323] send to 30020
OR [startv 1920 02027022323 3000] ~ TO SPECIFY AN AMOUNT OF 3000 NGN
3. you will receive a successful subscription text message
PIN(S) FOR DECODER 02027114484: 235121028109034 [star TV pin]
RECHARGE SUCCESSFULLY: YOUR BALANCE IS 1013
1. ONCE THE FIRST MESSAGE IS SENT GISTME WILL BIND YOUR PHONE NUMBER WITH THE PIN NUMBER THAT WILL BE SENT TO YOU. SO YOU MUST USE THE SAME PHONE WHEN EVER YOU WANT TO RECHARGE
2. THE 16 DIGIT NUMBER YOU RECEIVE WITH YOUR SMARTCARD NUMBER IS STAR TV PIN NUMBER THAT CAN BE USED TO RECHARGE AN ACCOUNT MANUALLY IN CASE THERE IS A PROBLEM AND YOU ARE NOT CREDITED
3. THE GISTME RECHARGE CARD CAN BE BOUGHT AT ANY ZENITH BANK NATION WIDE
4. THE MESSEAGE CAN BE SENT FROM ANY NETWORK [MTN, GLO, AIRTEL, VISAFONE, STARCOMMS AND MULTILINKS].
5. Call center - 09-4618888, 01-2719999